What is SR22 Insurance?
SR22s are an important document for anyone who wants to get back their driving privileges. This form proves to the state that the driver has the required car insurance coverage. COFR is another term for this type of insurance, but it’s not the same as regular auto insurance. The SR22 is, essentially, a way for the state to check that you have the right coverage and can drive again.
Your insurance company will provide the SR22 to the state on your behalf. It’s important to keep both your SR22 and auto insurance active for at least three years to meet your state’s requirements. If your policy lapses, the DMV will be informed by your insurer. As a result, your license will be suspended until you reinstate your insurance. After you’ve fulfilled the SR22 obligations, your SR22 status will be taken off.
Ready for a Cheyenne SR22 Quote?
1. Choose what’s convenient for you
Whether you prefer to contact us by phone or complete the form provided, our initial consultation is free of charge. You will only ever be charged if you decide to work with one of our Cheyenne SR22 providers.
2. Get quotes for SR22 insurance in Wyoming
If you’re busy, completing our form is a great option for getting someone to reach out to you at a later time. Calling is the fastest way to connect with a SR22 insurance provider and receive an estimate.
What you need to know about SR22 insurance
When you need SR22 insurance
- You have a moving violation against you, such as DWI and DUI.
- Multiple traffic violations within a short time span.
- You were behind the wheel without insurance and caused an accident.
- Not carrying car insurance on a registered vehicle.
- You have unpaid child support.
- You need to reinstate a revoked or suspended license.
Types of SR22 Coverage
- Liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Roadside/rental coverage
No-Risk, Local Cheyenne Estimates for SR22 Insurance
Looking for SR22 insurance in Cheyenne? Our agents are available to answer all your questions and get you started right away. We’ll find you the best SR22 insurance in Cheyenne and get you back on the road.Get Your Estimate